novaPDF 7 was released and introduces several new features, fixes and enhancements, such as the option to digitally sign PDF files (novaPDF Pro only). You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in novaPDF v7:
- New: Added option to digitally sign PDF files (novaPDF Pro only)
- New: Type1 fonts are now supported
- New: novaPDF includes add-ins for Microsoft Office Word and Excel (novaPDF Pro and Std)
- New: Added a start page to allow quick access to create PDFs
- New: Fully compatible with Windows 7
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: novaPDF 7 This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 7.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 7 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade. To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.