For all those that celebrate it we’d like to wish you Happy Halloween! We are organizing a special Halloween sale, where you can buy novaPDF with a 40% discount.
novaPDF – 40% DISCOUNT
You can get a 40% discount from the full price of novaPDF licenses (any type of license). For example, on novaPDF Professional, instead of the full price of US$ 49.99, you pay only US$ 29.99* per license (without VAT, if applicable). Here’s how you can buy novaPDF with the 40% discount:
- Click on the following link to buy a novaPDF Professional license for US$ 29.99 (discounted from US$ 49.99): novaPDF Professional (40% off)
- Click on the following link to buy a novaPDF Standard license for US$ 23.99 (discounted from US$ 39.99): novaPDF Standard (40% off)
- Click on the following link to buy a novaPDF Lite license for US$ 17.99 (discounted from US$ 29.99): novaPDF Lite (40% off)
* VAT/Sales Tax might be added
The discount will be applied automatically when you visit any of the URLs above, all you have to do is enter your billing details and pay to finalize the order.
Extra details regarding this special Halloween promotion:
- Promotion is valid between October 21st and November 2nd, 2022 – orders after that date will have the full price so HURRY before you miss this deal
- Be sure to share this deal with friends, they’ll appreciate the tip if they’re looking for an excellent PDF creator.
Why choose novaPDF?
If you’ve just heard about novaPDF, here’s a few features that should help you decide to use it (if the steep discount hasn’t!):
- Universal Printing. Using novaPDF you convert to PDF any type of printable document (i.e. DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT,…), accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. If novaPDF is installed you can simply click the “Print” button from any document-related Windows app to have your PDF created. You can also use novaPDF’s Getting Started interface.
- Add-ins for Microsoft® Office. novaPDF comes with add-ins for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio) that allows one-click conversion to PDF. A major advantage of the add-ins is the conversion of hidden hyperlinks and easy conversion of bookmarks.
- Digital Signatures. If you have a digital signature you can sign your PDF documents thus certifying the authenticity and integrity of the PDF document for the recipient. PDF files can be edited thus it’s recommended to sign important PDF documents such as invoices, contracts, agreements to be sure the document hasn’t been altered without authorization.
- Merge PDF Files. PDF merging refers to adding pages before the content of an existing file (inserting) or adding pages after the content of an existing PDF file (appending). You can also merge multiple documents from different sources in a single one, so this option is useful when you need to “stitch” together documents from different sources.
- PDF Watermaks. You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image or text that can have rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects. Multiple watermark templates are included (i.e. confidential, date/time, draft, page index/count) but you can also define your own presets.
- … and many more other features. You can see a full list here: novaPDF Features.