novaPDF 7.6 was released. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
The main change in novaPDF 7.6 was the option to include Macros in Text watermarks, such as page number, date/time, author/subject/keywords. Another new feature is the possibility to print multiple copies of the same document (collating these or not) in a single PDF file.
This is the full list of changes in novaPDF 7.6:
- New: Added Macros for Text Watermarks (page number, date/time, doc/file/profile/user name, workstation, doc info)
- New: Multiple copies of the same page/document can now be converted to a single PDF file (with or without Collate)
- New: novaPDF can now be installed using parameters from a single setup configuration file (instead of using the parameters one by one)
- Update: After installation is successful, you have the option to open the website for tutorials, documentation and other resources
- Update: Optimized conversion when using Unicode fonts (i.e. documents in Tamil language are now accurately converted)
- Update: When using the Publisher Addin, the printing process is not cancelled even if the user does not have rights to set printer page size
- Fix: Corrected language selection depending on regional settings
- Fix: For silent installations, a novaPDF icon was briefly shown in taskbar, now it won’t show up anymore
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 7.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 7.6 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.