novaPDF 7.5 was released. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
The main change in novaPDF 7.5 was the addition of two more add-ins, for Microsoft Publisher and Visio. novaPDF Professional and Standard have add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Visio. With the help of these add-ins it is easier to create PDF files from the supported Office applications.
This is the full list of changes in novaPDF 7.5:
- New: Add-in for Microsoft Publisher
- New: Add-in for Microsoft Visio
- Fix: Corrected bookmarks for the Microsoft Word add-in
- Fix: Corrected behavior for Microsoft Word add-in when used from Outlook 2003
- Fix: Conversion correction for overlay images
- Fix: Corrected problem when converting files with long name
- Fix: Minor corrections for PDF/A (CIDSets)
- Fix: Corrected conversion from Visio when backgrounds were used
- Fix: Fixed delete watermark message
- Fix: Corrected behavior when appending using the add-in for Office
- Fix: Corrected Terminal Services message for Desktop editions
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 7.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 7.5 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.