We have released a new minor update, novaPDF 10.8. This update introduces a new option that allows emailing the generated PDF automatically via Gmail OAUTH and other important fixes.
You can download it here: Download novaPDF.
What’s new in novaPDF 10.8:
- Added: Option to send PDF as email attachment automatically via Gmail
- Updated: Run app action will also evaluate macros for parameters
- Updated: Multiple user tags on a single row are now correctly detected
- Fixed: Correction for macros of the save folder path in the Profile Manager
- Fixed: Command line action to remove printer via Printer Manager
- Fixed: Licensing corrections
- Fixed: Printer Monitor Columns correction
- Fixed: MAPI Email correction for Office 2010 x64
You can download it from our site: novaPDF 10.8
Notice to previous versions users (novaPDF 1.x – 9.x): novaPDF 10.8 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.