We have released a new minor update, novaPDF 10.7. This update introduces new and updated languages for the user interface (Finnish, Portuguese, Nepali), adds a new emailing option plus other important fixes. You can download it here: Download novaPDF.
What’s new in novaPDF 10.7:
- Added: Finnish language
- Added: Portuguese language
- Added: Nepali language
- Added: Option to add the default signature in the Outlook email body as text/html
- Updated: Polish language
- Fixed: Printer Monitor memory leak
- Fixed: COM delete watermark error
- Fixed: Some black boxes in images
- Fixed: Fonts embedding
- Fixed: Windows version on About
- Fixed: Activation error
- Fixed: Help button crash
You can download it from our site: novaPDF 10.7
Notice to previous versions users (novaPDF 1.x – 9.x): novaPDF 10.7 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.