We have released a new minor update, novaPDF 10.2. This update adds a new option for collecting and converting headings as bookmarks, new user tag usage, plus other fixes and updates. You can download it here: Download novaPDF.
What’s new in novaPDF 10.2:
- New: Added User tags macros in Actions file names. The macro for user tag [K:MyTag] wasn’t allowed in previous version to be used in the actions file names (: character was considered illegal). Starting with version 10.2, it can be used in file names as well.
- New: Collect headings from outline levels to use as Bookmarks. There are Headings in Microsoft Word that do not use Styles but have a “Outline Level” setting from 1 to 9. We’ve added an option in Bookmarks dialog of the addin for Office that allows collecting outline level paragraphs. You can also set the maximum outline level to be collected (a number between 1 and 9).
- Update: Korean, Portuguese-Brazilian and Russian translations
- Update: Corrections for the German translation
- Update: Option to show News page again after it was hidden
- Fix: Importing printers from version 9
- Fix: Error when using special characters in user name
- Fix: Stop/Until time not set correctly for concurrent licenses
- Fix: Print spooler crashed in some cases when appending a PDF
- Fix: Using special characters in document info
You can download it from our site: novaPDF 10.2
Notice to previous versions users (novaPDF 1.x – 9.x): novaPDF 10.2 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.