novaPDF v 6.4 was released today, one major improvement being the fact that it embeds restricted fonts too. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in this version:
- New: Added “Allow change folder” option when saving the PDF file
- New: Added options to forcefully embed licensed fonts
- New: Uses local time instead of system time for PDF creation date and time
- New: Added scrollbars for email body message
- New: Added Danish language for the interface
- New: Creates folders (multiple levels) when saving pdf file, if folders do not exist
- New: Added /PropagateActiveProfile command line parameter
- New: Added Net user and password for overlay file, image watermark file, and saving pdf on network folders
- Update: Moved the Advanced save options on the Profiles edit page
- Update: HelloWorld network sample updated(novaPDF SDK)
- Fix: Corrected bug numeric values when no decimals allowed in regional settings – numbers
- Fix: Corrected mirrored images in printer driver
- Fix: Corrected bug to keep the resolution set in preferences
- Fix: COM events are unique for each printer
- Fix: Crash in spooler (when copying LastBitBlt info in ResetPDEV).
- Fix: Corrected some crashes in COM when calling Watermark functions (novaPDF OEM)
- Fix: Corrected watermark positioning when being set up from SDK (novaPDF SDK)
- Fix: Corrected an error when editing email body text (Email page)
- Fix: When printing from Adobe Reader some characters were not converted correctly (music notes)
- Fix: Corrected crash occurring when showing error message box on PDF save
- Fix: Corrected some client hangs when printing particular Excel files
- Fix: Fixed crash occurring when printing from ttf16.ocx (DrvEnablePDEV)
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 6.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 6 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade. To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.