novaPDF v 6.3 was released today, one major improvement being the fact that it creates PDF/A-1b (RGB) compliant PDF files. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in this version:
- New: novaPDF can create now PDF/A-1b (RGB) compliant PDF files
- Update: Optimized speed for PDF overlay process
- Update: added a new parameter to the WaitForNovaEvent function in novaPDF SDK and novaPDF OEM
- Fix: Correction for 8-bit bitmaps conversion (when printing emf files)
- Fix: removed the Register button and register text from the novaPDF SDK printer
- Fix: Corrected a problem with temporary licensing for site licenses
- Fix: Crashes occurred when using some specific images as watermarks
- Fix: corrected bug in PDF overlay (when page mediabox was set in Pages dictionary)
- Fix: corrected an error when printing files with big path or file name)
- Fix: Corrected cross-ref-table format (20 bytes)
- Fix: fixed a bug in extended save dialog
- Fix: corrected “Show Save As dialog” option on x64 systems when printing from Win32 applications
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 6.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 6 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade. To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.