novaPDF 6.1 was released, with new save options
novaPDF v 6.1 was released today and includes changes and enhancements such as a “Change Options” button on the Advanced Save window. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in this version:
- Added a Change Options button on the Advanced Save window that offers shortcuts to setting Document information, Graphics options and Email information
- Added font embedding options in novaPDF Lite
- Added informational page in the start menu group (describes how to create pdf, register novaPDF, and contact options)
- Added silent cancel printing (when pressing cancel from a Save As dialog printing stops immediately without other notices)
- New character allowed in PDF filename (&)
- Fixed image conversion (monochrome, grayscale, downsample) when printing from Internet Explorer
- Corrected append PDF files error on x64 systems
- Fixed crash on Vista x64 when closing Printing Preferences
- Fixed import profiles error (novaPDF OEM)
- Fixed automatic registration from command line (novaPDF OEM)
- Corrected string parameters for watermark functions (novaPDF SDK)
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 6.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 6 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.