novaPDF 4.1 was released, with profile updates
novaPDF v 4.1 was released today and this new release introduces several fixes and enhancements, such as new GUI languages and extended public profile support. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in this version:
- Added GUI localization support for German, Brazilian, Chinese Simplified and Portuguese languages
- Allow changes to public profiles on client computers (server edition)
- Features list on the About page
- Added last generated PDF file name in SDK
- Do not uninstall port and driver if there are more printers installed
- Bug fixes for user interface, send mail from server, public profiles
- Bug fixes for handling public profiles from SDK
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 4.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 4 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade. To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.