novaPDF 9.3 released, with new languages and options
We have released a new minor version of novaPDF, 9.3, which contains important features, updates and fixes. The interface is now available in 3 new languages (Polish, Russian and Burmese), a new file open option was added, plus other important fixes. You can download it here: Download novaPDF.
Here are some of the changes in novaPDF 9.3:
Interface is now available in 5 new languages. The user interface is now available in 5 more languages: Bulgarian, Burmese, Polish, Russian and Spanish. We are actively working on updating all the languages that were available in version 8, and we’ll add more in the next releases.
Option to open linked file in new tab. With novaPDF you get the option to include links to other PDF files. The new version of Adobe Reader has support for tabbed reading, allowing multiple PDF files to be opened at once. The new option introduced in novaPDF allows you to configure the linked PDF file to be opened in a new tab. This option works only with PDF readers that have support for for tabbed reading.
Here’s a list of all features and updates that novaPDF 9.3 includes:
- New: Option to open linked file in a new tab
- New: Interface is now translated into Burmese
- New: Interface is now translated into Bulgarian
- New: Interface is now translated into Polish
- New: Interface is now translated into Russian
- New: Interface is now translated into Spanish
- New: DEFAULTFILES macro points to folder with files distributed by novaPDF
- New: Convert Office documents extended functions added in dev tools
- Fix: Printer monitor tool corrections
- Fix: FTP upload error on Windows XP
- Fix: Page visibility problem when merging
- Fix: Preferences dialog error
- Fix: Simultaneous prints returned error 4351
- Fix: Installation error logs are sent only when the user chooses to do so
- Fix: Correction for client elevation rights when printing from IE
You can download it from our site: novaPDF 9.3
Notice to previous versions users (novaPDF 1.x – 8.x): novaPDF 9.3 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.