novaPDF 3 released, with new option to email PDFs
novaPDF v 3 was released today and this new release introduces several fixes and enhancements, such as a new option to send PDF via email using SMTP. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in this version:
- Send generated PDF files by email, using SMTP or default email client
- Added user interface localization
- Extended NovaPdfOptions interface in novaPDF SDK with new options and functions
- Added A3 form
- Use smaller port names (NVP3)
- CID Fonts corrections
- Corrected Word image rectangles
- Other bug-fixes in printer driver and SDK
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 3.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 3 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade. To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.