- Windows Vista compatibility
- Added Graphics feature
- Added Watermarks feature
- Added PDF version option
- Propagate default profiles on client computers
- Added option to disable private profiles on client computers
- Added new settings in Save options
- Added option for correcting line widths
- Added event handling functions in SDK
- Added public/private parameter to Set/Get functions in SDK
- Server edition – see list of client computers even when not registered
- Other bug fixes for user interface
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 5.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 5 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade.
To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.