novaPDF 8.7 is now available, with new option to add Empty Pages when printing multiple copies. This new option basically lets you include empty pages between a each copy so that you can easily separate them. You can download the latest version here: Download novaPDF 8.7.
Here’s an overview on what is new/updated:
- New: Added new option for Multiple Copies to add Empty Page between copies
- New: Added new macro name for Domain
- New: Windows Event log info is now added when novaPDF service fails to start
- Fix: Crash occurred when trying to add printer via command line
- Fix: Error when trying to open Getting Started in Lithuanian
- Fix: Error reading number values with commas for watermark layouts
- Fix: Error in particular situations when creating PDF from Crystal Reports
- Fix: Printer driver crashed when converting documents with large bookmarks using add-in for Word
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test novaPDF 8.7, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download novaPDF 8.7.
NOTE: Starting December 31st, 2015 novaPDF version 6.x and 5.x are no longer supported. If you are still using one of these older versions we highly recommend an upgrade to version 8. This will ensure you get the latest updates and email support. Furthermore, novaPDF 7.x (and previous) has not been tested on Windows 10 so we cannot guarantee full compatibility. If you plan to use Windows 10 you should upgrade to novaPDF 8.x.
When you’re ready to make the switch purchase an upgrade. Prices for upgrades vary depending on what license you currently own, but you can quickly check the pricing by entering your key here: Upgrade novaPDF