novaPDF 8.6 is now available, with new option to add macro names for Domains and other improvements. You can download the latest version here: Download novaPDF 8.6.
Here’s an overview on what is new/updated:
- New: Added new macro name for Domain
- New: Windows Event log info is now added when novaPDF service fails to start
- Fix: Fixed some issues with the add-in for Excel when converting hyperlinks
- Fix: Corrected issues with the manual activation
- Fix: Profile Manager was crashing for public filters
- Fix: Minor design corrections for some dialogs
- Fix: Set available and default printer resolutions (SDK and OEM)
- Fix: Correction for multiple printers installer (SDK and OEM)
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test novaPDF 8.6, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download novaPDF 8.6.
NOTE: Starting December 31st, 2015 novaPDF version 6.x and 5.x are no longer supported. If you are still using one of these older versions we highly recommend an upgrade to version 8. This will ensure you get the latest updates and email support.
Furthermore, novaPDF 7.x (and previous) has not been tested on Windows 10 so we cannot guarantee full compatibility. If you plan to use Windows 10 you should upgrade to the latest version of novaPDF.
When you’re ready to make the switch purchase an upgrade. Prices for upgrades vary depending on what license you currently own, but you can quickly check the pricing by entering your key here: Upgrade novaPDF