novaPDF 8.3 released, with bulk/batch conversion to PDF
A new version of novaPDF is available, 8.3, with the option to convert multiple documents into a single PDF (merge) or to individual PDF files. This release includes other updates and fixes as well, you can download the latest version here: Download novaPDF 8.3.
Here’s an overview on what was added in the recent version:
- New: Batch/bulk convert documents into a single PDF file
- New: Batch/bulk convert documents to individual PDF files
- Update: Improved conversion speed
- Update: Changes to the activation & reset activations process
- Fix: Corrected conversion for Excel documents with no text when using the addin
- Fix: Corrected conversion for Word documents with incomplete links when using the addin
- Fix: Corrected error “Profile name too long”
- Fix: Crash when using Import Profiles
- Fix: Web installer corrections
- Fix: Corrected error when using both append and overlay
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test novaPDF 8.3, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download novaPDF 8.3.
When you’re ready to make the switch purchase an upgrade. Prices for upgrades vary depending on what license you currently own, but you can quickly check the pricing by entering your key here: Upgrade novaPDF