novaPDF 2.3 released, with new SDK samples
novaPDF v 2.3 was released today and this new release introduces several fixes and enhancements, such as new samples for the SDK and a new page mode viewer option. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in this version:
- Added Access and VB.Net samples to novaPDF SDK
- Added page mode viewer option
- Added methods to set encrypted strings in INovaPdfOptions
- Corrected Foxit Reader problem (rotate pages)
- Other minor bug-fixes in Printer driver
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 2.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 2 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade. To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.