novaPDF 2.1 was released, with enhanced options
novaPDF v 2.1 was released today and this new release introduces several fixes and enhancements, such as new option to set margins, enhanced zoom and save options plus other changes. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in this version:
- Added possibility to set-up left, right, top and bottom paper margins independently.
- Enhanced zoom option. You can modify paper origin now, center the page horizontally/vertically and align right/bottom.
- Enhanced save options. If pdf file with same name exists, it can “Auto Number Existing” files.
- Corrected scale handling and added extended zoom factor.
- Corrected detection of file links.
- Other error corrections.
We highly recommend the update, and you can download it from our site: Download novaPDF
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 2.x. However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF.
Notice to previous versions users: novaPDF 2 will be installed separately and allows you to test it before deciding to buy the upgrade. To upgrade from previous versions visit this page: Upgrade novaPDF.