novaPDF v11.5 is now available. Version 11.5 adds several new options for sending emails via Outlook and updated activation process. You can download the new version here: Download novaPDF. Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in novaPDF v11.5:
- Added: Option to save emails in the IMAP Drafts folder instead of sending. This way, after a PDF is created and attached to the email, that will be saved in the Drafts folder and won’t be sent out until you manually send it.
- Added: Option to save sent emails in a custom archiving folder. Once an email is sent out via Outlook, you have the option to save that in a custom Archive folder instead of leaving it in the default Sent one.
- Added: Option to include voting choices in the sent email. Outlook has an option that allows you to include Voting buttons when sending email – useful for instance if you want to send a poll email. With novaPDF 11.5 you’ll be able to include voting options in the email as well. It also includes some predefined voting options to easily see the format you have to use.
- Updated: Improved activation process for slow networks
- Updated: UI for the activation process
- Updated: Application windows are loading faster now
- Updated: Spanish translation for the user interface
- Updated: Restart app message after changing language
- Fixed: Always try to download the corresponding MSI files when using the web installer