novaPDF 8.9 is now available. The latest version adds several new translations for the interface and other updates. You can download the latest version here: Download novaPDF 8.9.
Here’s an overview on what is new/updated in 8.9:
- New: Added Ukrainian language
- New: Interface translated into Burmese
- New: Added Thai language for UI
- New: Added Russian translation
- Fix: Corrected signature date & time format in PDF
- Fix: Correction for conversion of Korean fonts
- Fix: Corrected installer on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Fix: Various UI fixes for Getting started, Printer Manager
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test novaPDF 8.9, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download novaPDF 8.9.
NOTE: novaPDF version 6.x and 5.x are no longer supported. If you are still using one of these older versions we highly recommend an upgrade to version 8. This will ensure you get the latest updates and email support. Furthermore, novaPDF 7.x (and previous) has not been tested on Windows 10 so we cannot guarantee full compatibility. If you plan to use Windows 10 you should upgrade to novaPDF 8.x.
When you’re ready to make the switch purchase an upgrade. Prices for upgrades vary depending on what license you currently own, but you can quickly check the pricing by entering your key here: Upgrade novaPDF