novaPDF 8.1 is now available for downloading. We’ve added in this version the possibility to import printing profiles from the previous versions of novaPDF (i.e. 7.x). This means it’s easier now for those that upgrade to the latest version to move their printing profiles over to the new version. This release includes other updates and fixes as well, you can download the latest version here: Download novaPDF 8.1.
Here’s an overview on what was added in the recent version:
- New: Import Profiles from previous versions (i.e. novaPDF 7.x) via Profile Manager
- New: Added firewall exception for service port during setup to reduce possible installation errors
- New: Added custom paper size option
- New: Smaller PDF files due to compression algorithm updates
- New: Several interface updates
- Update: Updated Counter macros to set the number of digits
- Update: Updated Startup application to open Profile Manager and Printing Preferences
- Update: Window positions are now saved
- Fix: Security encryption can be enabled without setting a user password
- Fix: Fixed minor PDF conversion issues
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of novaPDF 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of novaPDF (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test novaPDF 8.1, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download novaPDF 8.1.
When you’re ready to make the switch purchase an upgrade. Prices for upgrades vary depending on what license you currently own, but you can quickly check the pricing by entering your key here: Upgrade novaPDF